- Future Now | Securing Digital Success 2018-2020
- IT maintenance planned outages
- IT Service Desk
- Email and Related Services
- Western WiFi Wireless Network
- IT Contracts
- Computer Laboratories
- Australian Access Federation
- IT Finance and Procurement
- Service Improvements
- Staff Software Benefits
- Cyber Security
- COVID-19: ITDS Advice, Guides and Support
Information Technology and Digital Services
Information Technology and Digital Services (ITDS) operates across all campuses. We provide IT services to students and staff, and work hard to ensure that our systems provide the services you need, when you need them.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
You can log issues, request services, chat with the IT Service Desk, browse our knowledge base, and much more at our MyIT Portal, a one stop shop for all your IT service and support needs.
While you're here, be sure to look at our key related documents - Future Now is our 2018 - 2020 strategy, and will guide ITDS' activities in coming years, our IT Service Charter sets out what you can expect from ITDS (and what we expect from our service partners), and our Service Quality Scorecard, which reflects performance information drawn from our record keeping system, as well as service satisfaction ratings drawn from your responses to an annual, independently conducted, sector-wide survey of staff and students.
- Future Now: Securing Digital Success 2018-2020 (PDF, 1872.11 KB) (opens in a new window) - our ITDS Strategy
- Our IT Service Charter (opens in a new window)
- Overview of services available from ITDS (opens in a new window)(PDF, 180Kb)
ITDS Yammer Group
- All staff with an interest in IT at Western Sydney University, and an interest in ITDS in particular, are welcome to join and participate in the Information Technology and Digital Services Yammer group (opens in a new window),