Campbelltown Rotary Observatory
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The Observatory also runs community engagement programs. These include astronomy nights, talks on the latest discoveries and developments in astrophysics and engineering by eminent astronomers, engineers and scientists, the Engineering Frontiers program for talented high school students, an Aboriginal science literacy program, workshops for science educators and conferences.
It also conducts the National Project on Significant Australian Physicists, Astrophysicists and Engineers and the National Project on Aboriginal Astronomy.
The Patron of the Observatory was the late Sir Arthur C Clarke CBE.
Unless otherwise stated all programs run by the Observatory are free of charge.
Dr Ragbir Bhathal via firstname.lastname@example.org
News & Events
TALKS & ACTIVITIES:
- Australian Society for Indigenous Astronomy
- Engineers Australia: Western Sydney Branch
- Macarthur Astronomical Society
- LAZSTA: Metropolitan South West Science Teachers Association
- Visiting Fellowship, Research School of Astronomy & Astrophysics, ANU